Black Widow\’s Red Super Soldier arrives in Iron Studios\’ statue line!
In a pose like he\’s screaming furiously, the long-bearded Russian-Soviet super-soldier is ready to fight, proudly wearing his patriotic red uniform, the symbol of his nation. The giant advances through folders and file drawers, with damaged documents near his feet, on the base floor, ready to face with clenched fists any enemy in front of him, and defend his protege allied agents against the threat of the mysterious villain, Taskmaster, just like in the movie Black Widow. Thus, Iron Studios brings its statue of the great \”Red Guardian BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Black Widow – Iron Studios\”.
In the comics, although more than one character has acted with the codename Red Guardian, in the movie, we are introduced to the best known and most popular among them, the irascible Alexi Shostakov, played by the charismatic actor David Harbour. He is the Russian-Soviet version of Captain America, a highly trained hero of the communist nation with enhanced strength and brain. Depicted as a father figure to senior Red Room agents Natasha Romanoff and Yelena at the MCU, he has an apparent love affair with agent Melina Vostokoff, known as the villain Iron Maiden in the comics. Melina assumes a maternal role, creating a kind of family dynamic between the hero and his allied agents.
Alongside the figures of Natasha and Yelena, the red Soviet champion composes a diorama by Iron Studios against the lethal Taskmaster, in the series derived from the solo film of the founding heroine of the Avengers. In the movie, after the events of Captain America: Civil War (2016), the Black Widow, on a forced flight, will face a dangerous conspiracy linked to her past.
Red Guardian BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Black Widow
License: Black Widow
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand Painted
– This statue is part of a battle diorama
Product dimensions: 7.8” (H) x 6.3” (W) x 4.3” (D)
Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
-What forms of payment do you take?
All payments are processed using Paypal Payflow, Klarna, ShopPay or Afterpay, for payment installments. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. If you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We aim to process orders within 24-48 hours.
If you select next day or 2 day shipping, please allow processing time of 24-48 business hours.
-Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
-Do you ship internationally?
We are working on international shipping solutions. In the meantime we can provide shipping quotes if you contact us with your shipping address and the items you will like to purchase at email@example.com.
We are unable to ship Loungefly and officially licensed products outside of the USA and Canada.
Our exclusive products are sold through our partner www.hooksuk.co.uk in the UK and Europe.
-What is Eight3five’s return policy?
Please note our return policy:
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return for a refund.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at email@example.com so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted from all returns.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in an original sale-able condition.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging. ( This includes any special packaging, box, ribbon, free add ons etc).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & earrings.
- Please note we aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please get in touch.
While we strive to make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, sometimes mistakes may happen. As such if you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable time frame we encourage you to contact us to allow us to resolve the issue. We reserve the right to request the item be returned for a refund on faulty items and cannot hold items in order to offer replacements.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, name and photos of the fault.
When you send the item back, please remember to include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault.
-Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
No. For specific items and high value deliveries we may request a signature on delivery.
-What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A SECURE DELIVERY ADDRESS. Make sure you check with your neighbors or anyone in your house that may have picked up the package prior to contacting us. Any item that is lost or stolen, but shows confirmed delivery, is NOT the responsibility of Eight3Five and it may not be covered by our shipping companies. If you are concerned about the delivery address, please consider shipping to work or an alternate address instead.
- Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have submitted your order, we have limited ability to make modifications. Please contact as soon as possible at email@example.com with any requests.
- How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
- Can I cancel a preordered item?
We can only cancel preorders up to 24 hours after the sale of the product. Preorder cancellations within 24 hours will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. Exclusions apply.