Iron Studios presents the sinister Penguin from Batman Returns!
After the success of the Batman film of the year 1989, which marked the 50th anniversary of the debut of the Batman, a sequel was inevitable, so in 1992, again under the direction of Tim Burton and Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne / Batman, the film \”Batman Returns\” brought the Dark Knight back to theaters, thus creating his first film franchise. In this sequel Gotham\’s night protector faces Max Shreck (Christopher Walken), a corrupt tycoon, the enigmatic Catwoman played by Michelle Pfeiffer, and the fearsome Penguin, by Danny DeVito, who seeks revenge against the society that rejected him. A success among fans and critics, it was nominated for two Oscars: Best Visual Effects and Best Makeup.
With his origins diverging from the comic books, Oswald Cobblepot, the Penguin, was born in Gotham\’s aristocracy of high society, but due to his deformities he is abandoned by his parents as a baby. Supposedly created as the attraction of a freak show, thirty-three years later he returns as the leader of the Red Triangle Circus Gang, looking for revenge. This version of him in this film is much more tragic and malevolent, compared to his original comic book version which is more comical, and according to Burton, it was inspired by the classic German horror movie “Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari\”, of 1920, and visually influenced his first version of the animated series Batman, by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini of the same year.
With a sadistic smile, the villain lands with one of his special umbrellas, which contains a device that makes him spin like a propeller and makes him a type of flying artifact. Dressed in his formal attire, with a top hat and an overcoat in shades of black and gray, in this way Iron Studios presents his figure, represented in the \”Penguin Statue – Deluxe Batman Returns – Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios\” at the top of a diorama base, with the staircase in front of him, which takes him to his lair, where two of his pet penguins precede him, adorned with armor on his chests and carrying guided explosives, and just below his feet is his peculiar vehicle , floating duck, coming out of Gotham\’s icy underground river galleries. The villain is introduced to pair with the “Catwoman – Batman Returns – Art Scale 1/10” statue of the feline villain announced by Iron Studios (also available for Pre Order), in the line derived from this classic movie by Tim Burton.
Penguin Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Batman Returns
License: Batman Returns
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
Product dimensions: 13” (H) x 7.8” (W) x 8.2” (D)
Product Weight: 2.8 lbs
-What forms of payment do you take?
All payments are processed using Paypal Payflow, Klarna, ShopPay or Afterpay, for payment installments. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. If you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: We aim to process orders within 24-48 hours.
If you select next day or 2 day shipping, please allow processing time of 24-48 business hours.
-Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
-Do you ship internationally?
We are working on international shipping solutions. In the meantime we can provide shipping quotes if you contact us with your shipping address and the items you will like to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are unable to ship Loungefly and officially licensed products outside of the USA and Canada.
Our exclusive products are sold through our partner www.hooksuk.co.uk in the UK and Europe.
-What is Eight3five’s return policy?
Please note our return policy:
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at email@example.com in order to initiate a return for a refund.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted from all returns.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in an original sale-able condition.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging. ( This includes any special packaging, box, ribbon, free add ons etc).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at email@example.com and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & earrings.
- Please note we aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please get in touch.
While we strive to make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, sometimes mistakes may happen. As such if you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable time frame we encourage you to contact us to allow us to resolve the issue. We reserve the right to request the item be returned for a refund on faulty items and cannot hold items in order to offer replacements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name and photos of the fault.
When you send the item back, please remember to include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault.
-Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
No. For specific items and high value deliveries we may request a signature on delivery.
-What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to email@example.com
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A SECURE DELIVERY ADDRESS. Make sure you check with your neighbors or anyone in your house that may have picked up the package prior to contacting us. Any item that is lost or stolen, but shows confirmed delivery, is NOT the responsibility of Eight3Five and it may not be covered by our shipping companies. If you are concerned about the delivery address, please consider shipping to work or an alternate address instead.
- Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have submitted your order, we have limited ability to make modifications. Please contact as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.
- How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
- Can I cancel a preordered item?
We can only cancel preorders up to 24 hours after the sale of the product. Preorder cancellations within 24 hours will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. Exclusions apply.