“If you were good enough, then maybe Tony would still be alive…” with that phrase, Quentin Beck, the enigmatic villain named Mysterio, brings Peter Parker to a nightmare when the young Spider-Man still suffers the loss from his friend and mentor in the final battle against Thanos. Amid a hallucinogenic green mist expelled by one of the villain\’s drones, appears the cadaverous and zombified image of Iron Man, floating with his repulsors, and wearing a shattered armor that reveals parts of Stark\’s skeleton inside.
A closer look shows the texture of blue pixels in the image, revealing that it is another digital illusion created by Mysterio, a detail highlighted in the figure thanks to a special citrus paint used in his painting, where different lighting angles provide different visual impressions.
This striking scene from the movie Spider-Man: Far From Home, is proudly presented in the figure \”Iron Man Illusion Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Spider-Man: Far From Home\” by Iron Studios, in an exclusive and unprecedented collectible statue, part of its line derived from the film.
Iron Man Illusion Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Spider-Man: Far From Home
License: Spider-Man: Far From Home
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 6.2 in (W) x 6.6 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.3 lbs
-What forms of payment do you take?
All payments are processed using Paypal Payflow, Klarna or Afterpay, for payment installments. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. If you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at email@example.com.
|Please Note: We do our best to ship all orders placed by 12 Noon EST on the same day, however, during busier holiday hours this is not guaranteed.|
Please allow time to ship accordingly.
-Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
-Do you ship internationally?
We are working on international shipping solutions. In the meantime we can provide shipping quotes if you contact us with your shipping address and the items you will like to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org
-What is Eight3five’s return policy?
Please note our return policy:
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at email@example.com in order to initiate a return for a refund.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted from all returns.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in an original sale-able condition.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at email@example.com and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & earrings.
- Please note we aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please get in touch.
While we strive to make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, sometimes mistakes may happen. As such if you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable time frame we are happy to replace them at no cost to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name and photos of the fault.
When you send the item back, please remember to include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault.
-Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
-What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to email@example.com
Porch Pirates - if a package is lost or stolen upon delivery, please contact the carrier directly. We cannot be held responsible for packages stolen after delivery. Please be advised that carriers require a safe place to deliver items if you will not be at the delivery address at time of delivery.
- Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have submitted your order, we have limited ability to make modifications. Please contact as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.
Preorders have a 3 day cooling off period, after which time we cannot cancel preorders.
- How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
- Can I cancel a preordered item?
Please contact us at email@example.com in order to cancel a preordered item.
We gathered up our favorite fun finds for those of all ages. We relish in bringing our favorite TV and movie characters to life and we hold a special place in our hearts for cats, coffee, and generally cool stuff.