Harry Potter Page to Screen: Revised and Expanded now has more pages devoted to the legacy of the Harry Potter films. In addition to the complete history of all eight Harry Potter films, the book now explores the theme parks in Florida, California and Japan, the sets and props in Leavesden, England and the House of MinaLima, founded by the graphic designers on all of the films, and located in London. With 1200 photographs, sketches, and diagrams, the book provides unbridled access to every aspect of the film-making process. It tells the stories behind each individual film and covers the design and technology behind all the astounding effects. This book pays homage to how one film became eight, how a few months became a decade, and how one author’s fantasy became the project of many individuals’ lifetimes-told by the people who were there, the people who made the magic real. Harry Potter Page to Screen: Revised and Expanded will start from the very beginning, describing how the book was optioned, the casting of Harry, Ron and Hermione, and the assembling of a creative team with the vision to tackle a world we had previously seen only in our imaginations. Interviews, quotes, and stories from the directors, producers, screenwriters, and actors discuss the making of all eight films at length, including the last film, film number 8, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. Daniel Radcliffe and his personal narrative from set to set is used as the life line that connects all aspects of this memoir, giving structure to the many voices of the Harry Potter family who orate this tale. All of the movies were filmed at the Leavesden Studio in Hertfordshire, England and these pages describe how the Leavesden family dealt with numerous cast, crew, and production dramas, replacements, technical difficulties and countless narrative and visual decisions. This book will touch on subjects such as J.K. Rowling’s private comments to her young cast, the impact of Richard Harris’ (the original Dumbledore) death on the cast and crew, the effects of 9/11 on the Leavesden family (during the filming of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets), the reality of "growing up Potter" for the young starlets who experienced their adolescence on a hugely public stage, and reflections from the cast and crew on the end of the film series. In addition to stories on and off set, Harry Potter Page to Screen: Revised and Expanded pays tribute to the stunning physical, visual and technological genius that went into making an unbelievable story believable, showcasing more than a decade’s worth of art and special effects, including never-before-seen photos of the costumes, sets, props, and creatures, as well as early concept art, drawings and designs. The book is fully supported by Warner Bros. and is being put together with the same group as Harry Potter Film Wizardry: The Updated Edition. While Film Wizardry provided a whimsical and informative scrapbook for Harry Potter fans and was published prior to the release of the last film, this mammoth book gives readers a more complete account of the entire film-making process, designed in a more classical, sophisticated package. Harry Potter Page to Screen: Revised and Expanded is a publishing event. This book is the Bible for everything Potter and will stand as the most complete and final visual history of the Harry Potter movie story ever to be published.
ISBN 10: 0062878905
-What forms of payment do you take?
All payments are processed using Paypal Payflow, Klarna or Afterpay, for payment installments. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. If you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We aim to process orders within 24-48 hours.
If you select next day or 2 day shipping, please allow processing time of 24-48 business hours.
-Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
-Do you ship internationally?
We are working on international shipping solutions. In the meantime we can provide shipping quotes if you contact us with your shipping address and the items you will like to purchase at email@example.com.
We are unable to ship Loungefly and officially licensed products outside of the USA and Canada.
Our exclusive products are sold through our partner www.hooksuk.co.uk in the UK and Europe.
-What is Eight3five’s return policy?
Please note our return policy:
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return for a refund.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at email@example.com so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted from all returns.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in an original sale-able condition.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging. ( This includes any special packaging, box, ribbon, free add ons etc).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & earrings.
- Please note we aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please get in touch.
While we strive to make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, sometimes mistakes may happen. As such if you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable time frame we are happy to replace them at no cost to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, name and photos of the fault.
When you send the item back, please remember to include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault.
-Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
-What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A SECURE DELIVERY ADDRESS. Make sure you check with your neighbors or anyone in your house that may have picked up the package prior to contacting us. Any item that is lost or stolen, but shows confirmed delivery, is NOT the responsibility of Eight3Five and it may not be covered by our shipping companies. If you are concerned about the delivery address, please consider shipping to work or an alternate address instead.
- Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have submitted your order, we have limited ability to make modifications. Please contact as soon as possible at email@example.com with any requests.
- How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
- Can I cancel a preordered item?
We can only cancel preorders up to 24 hours after the sale of the product. Preorder cancellations within 24 hours will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. Exclusions apply.