Foreword by Michael J. Fox
Preface by Christopher Lloyd
Great Scott! Go Back to the Future with Doc Brown and Marty McFly and celebrate the film’s 35th anniversary with this visually stunning look at the creation of one of the most beloved movie trilogies of all time.
Few films have made an impact on popular culture like the Back to the Future trilogy. This revised and expanded edition with officially licensed content goes behind the scenes to tell the complete story of the making of these hugely popular movies and how the adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown became an international phenomenon.
Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History Revised and Expanded Edition is a stunning journey into the creation of this beloved time-traveling saga and features hundreds of never-before-seen images from all three movies, along with rare concept art, storyboards, and other visual treasures.
The revised and expanded 35th anniversary edition includes incredible new features such as:
- 16 additional pages of new behind-the-scenes content
- USA Today front page insert from the original movie
The book also features exclusive interviews with key cast and crew members—including Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Robert Zemeckis, Bob Gale, Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall, Kathleen Kennedy, and more—and tells the complete story of the production of the movies, from the initial concept to the staging of iconic scenes such as the “Enchantment Under the Sea” dance and the hoverboard sequence. The book also delves into the wider Back to the Future universe, exploring the animated television show and Back to the Future: The Ride.
Written by Michael Klastorin—the production publicist on the second and third movies—with Back to the Future expert Randal Atamaniuk, this book delivers a range of surprises from the Universal Pictures archives and also includes a wealth of special removable items.
Comprehensive, compelling, and definitive, Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History Revised and Expanded Edition is the book that die-hard fans have been waiting for.
Removable items include:
- Hill Valley High School Tardy Slip
- Back to the Future The Ride security pass
- Save the Clocktower leaflet
- Sepia photograph of Marty and Doc from Part III
- Marty’s note to Doc from the first film with the envelope
- George McFly’s book
- Jaws 19 movie poster
- George and Lorraine’s prom photo
- Doc’s flux capacitor sketch from the first film
- Doc’s note to Marty from 1885
- Biff one dollar bill from Part II
- Blast from the Past receipt from Part II
- Lenticular version of the iconic McFly family photo from the first film
© 2020 Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN 10: 0063073048
Imprint: Harper Design
On Sale: November 3, 2020
-What forms of payment do you take?
All payments are processed using Paypal Payflow, Klarna or Afterpay, for payment installments. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. If you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We aim to process orders within 24-48 hours.
If you select next day or 2 day shipping, please allow processing time of 24-48 business hours.
-Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
-Do you ship internationally?
We are working on international shipping solutions. In the meantime we can provide shipping quotes if you contact us with your shipping address and the items you will like to purchase at email@example.com.
We are unable to ship Loungefly and officially licensed products outside of the USA and Canada.
Our exclusive products are sold through our partner www.hooksuk.co.uk in the UK and Europe.
-What is Eight3five’s return policy?
Please note our return policy:
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return for a refund.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at email@example.com so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted from all returns.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in an original sale-able condition.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging. ( This includes any special packaging, box, ribbon, free add ons etc).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & earrings.
- Please note we aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please get in touch.
While we strive to make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, sometimes mistakes may happen. As such if you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable time frame we are happy to replace them at no cost to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, name and photos of the fault.
When you send the item back, please remember to include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault.
-Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
-What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A SECURE DELIVERY ADDRESS. Make sure you check with your neighbors or anyone in your house that may have picked up the package prior to contacting us. Any item that is lost or stolen, but shows confirmed delivery, is NOT the responsibility of Eight3Five and it may not be covered by our shipping companies. If you are concerned about the delivery address, please consider shipping to work or an alternate address instead.
- Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have submitted your order, we have limited ability to make modifications. Please contact as soon as possible at email@example.com with any requests.
- How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
- Can I cancel a preordered item?
We can only cancel preorders up to 24 hours after the sale of the product. Preorder cancellations within 24 hours will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. Exclusions apply.