REDUCED TO CLEAR.
NO DUST BAG & NO BOX INCLUDED.
“Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil, if she doesn’t scare you then no evil thing will”
In our signature understated style, this Disney Cruella inspired bag has got to find its way into the lives of any true collector.
Show off your own inner de Vil with our stunning mini convertible backpack. With its adjustable debossed web straps and Dalmatian print pocket, you can definitely say the devil is in the detail this time round.
Backpack is made of faux leather with applique, print & gold metal hardware.
Measures: W:6.75" x H: 8.25" x D: 4"
1000 total pieces in the US
400 total pieces in the UK & Europe
For UK & Europe Sales Please Visit www.hooksuk.co.uk
Exclusives are excluded from all discounts and promotions.
-What forms of payment do you take?
All payments are processed using Paypal Payflow, Klarna, ShopPay or Afterpay, for payment installments. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. If you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We aim to process orders within 24-48 hours.
If you select next day or 2 day shipping, please allow processing time of 24-48 business hours.
-Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
-Do you ship internationally?
We are working on international shipping solutions. In the meantime we can provide shipping quotes if you contact us with your shipping address and the items you will like to purchase at email@example.com.
We are unable to ship Loungefly and officially licensed products outside of the USA and Canada.
Our exclusive products are sold through our partner www.hooksuk.co.uk in the UK and Europe.
-What is Eight3five’s return policy?
Please note our return policy:
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return for a refund.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at email@example.com so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted from all returns.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in an original sale-able condition.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging. ( This includes any special packaging, box, ribbon, free add ons etc).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & earrings.
- Please note we aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please get in touch.
While we strive to make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, sometimes mistakes may happen. As such if you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable time frame we encourage you to contact us to allow us to resolve the issue. We reserve the right to request the item be returned for a refund on faulty items and cannot hold items in order to offer replacements.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, name and photos of the fault.
When you send the item back, please remember to include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault.
-Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
No. For specific items and high value deliveries we may request a signature on delivery.
-What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A SECURE DELIVERY ADDRESS. Make sure you check with your neighbors or anyone in your house that may have picked up the package prior to contacting us. Any item that is lost or stolen, but shows confirmed delivery, is NOT the responsibility of Eight3Five and it may not be covered by our shipping companies. If you are concerned about the delivery address, please consider shipping to work or an alternate address instead.
- Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have submitted your order, we have limited ability to make modifications. Please contact as soon as possible at email@example.com with any requests.
- How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
- Can I cancel a preordered item?
We can only cancel preorders up to 24 hours after the sale of the product. Preorder cancellations within 24 hours will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. Exclusions apply.
Pictures don’t do this bad justice. Cute little bag and the print fits a lot of different outfits. Love it
Such an adorable bag! It goes great with my Villain’s collection. The custom box is gorgeous, the only thing I was sad about was I didn’t receive the lollipop like everyone else.. but if you’re a Loungefly Villains collector it’s a definite must to add to your collection!
Love the bag. I love how it can be two types of bags.
Folks!!!!! So let me fill you in on this bag. GET it!!! You will not be disappointed. You are actual king getting a gorgeous, bang for your buck, astonishing convertible bag. I literally have bought 4 and turned 11 friends on to it and my sisters and a few cousins. So listen, this bag is smaller than your traditional Loungefly but ong that is what makes it even more pretty! It’s so dainty but has the polka dot for a little fun flare! Dress it up on date night or bar night with the girls as a crossbody or throw easily clip it into backpack status for mommy store runs. I hate mixing my stuff in with my kids diaper bag or their “snack or wipes bag” it’s just big enough to fit my little necessities and not too big to where u am carrying 4 different bags of mine and my kiddies! This sleek bag can be easily popped into conversion status with the metal clips! I love the basket weave touch to the back of the bag that touches fly out back..that was an on point decision if you ask me! I got this bag when it was at its highest price and I’d do it agai. And I’d pay more if it was more
To me this bag I woulda paid 110-150 for! The beautiful box was a plus but even more amazing was the “thick” dust bag, the drawstring closed well and provided max coverage but it kept a small tiny hole which From the last year I’ve had it proves well ventilation.
I am so so shocked that the price has been so low for quite sometime. I feel this is one that is a hidden Jem or that people don’t realize is a MUST to their collection!
Bottom line, get the bag, I promise you won’t regret
Plus add one or two more for Xmas or bday gifts
So perfect for sissy or that teen niece!!!
This bag is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Everything about it is beautiful!! The bag, the packaging… I definitely think it is by far my favorite one so far and the fact it’s a convertible bag is a HUGE plus!! I will probably be buying another one for my mom!! My only complaint is I wish they had a small matching wallet to go with it.