Another fabulous statue of Marvel\’s most beloved mutant mercenary by Iron Studios!
As he would describe … Bouncing forward against my enemies, I, the Crimson Comedian, the scourge of the Chimichangas, the Merc with a Mouth, the Regenerating Degenerate, the Red, Wade Wilson, or as you know me better, Deadpool, comming for action, reaction and fun in one more best collectible statues from Iron Studios!
Bearing my simple and discreet arsenal of weapons and accessories, as an intrepid and courageous Canadian hero (* modesty limits me to other adjectives) I jump as if riding an imposing plush unicorn (I have no idea how he got there), resembling to mine modern utility combat backpack, amid rubble of the demolished old Mansion X (* which I never really insisted on entering), I´m ready to defend my allies, whoever, I determine my target to launch a warning dart (*or will a dart with poison?) … Anyway … This is how Iron Studios presents Deadpool – Marvel Comics – BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios, a spectacular statue approved by the \”Pool\” quality control.
Created by Fabian Nicieza and Rob Liefeld in 1991, \”Wade Wilson\” or \”Deadpool\” emerged as a kind of parody of DC villain also \”Slade Wilson\” or \”Deathstroke\”, but writers Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness from 1998 gave their own style, full of acid humor and satirical references that made the character the great success he is. Wade had incurable cancer, so he underwent treatment as a guinea pig for the Canadian government where he was artificially injected with Wolverine\’s healing factor. As a result he healed from cancer, and gained a healing factor that goes beyond Wolverine\’s, his body can also self-regenerate, but his skin in the process was compromised, giving Wilson a grotesque appearance, so he rarely his remove mask and costume.
With an extra interchangeable head, Deadpool arrives to add to the X-Men battle diorama, but also, in addition to working well individually, as the character acts more regularly, he can compose different scenarios according to the collector\’s wish, on different sides , as an allied hero of the X-Men, his most common role, as an enemy mercenary, after all, if Magneto pays well, like the torment of Cable, his original rival in the comics … Who knows? After all, Deadpool is unpredictable.
Deadpool Deluxe BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Includes extra head
Product dimensions: 9.6 in (H) x 7.8 in (W) x 5.1 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.9 lbs
-What forms of payment do you take?
All payments are processed using Paypal Payflow, Klarna, ShopPay or Afterpay, for payment installments. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped. If you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: We aim to process orders within 24-48 hours.
If you select next day or 2 day shipping, please allow processing time of 24-48 business hours.
-Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
-Do you ship internationally?
We are working on international shipping solutions. In the meantime we can provide shipping quotes if you contact us with your shipping address and the items you will like to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are unable to ship Loungefly and officially licensed products outside of the USA and Canada.
Our exclusive products are sold through our partner www.hooksuk.co.uk in the UK and Europe.
-What is Eight3five’s return policy?
Please note our return policy:
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at email@example.com in order to initiate a return for a refund.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted from all returns.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in an original sale-able condition.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging. ( This includes any special packaging, box, ribbon, free add ons etc).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at email@example.com and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & earrings.
- Please note we aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please get in touch.
While we strive to make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, sometimes mistakes may happen. As such if you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable time frame we encourage you to contact us to allow us to resolve the issue. We reserve the right to request the item be returned for a refund on faulty items and cannot hold items in order to offer replacements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name and photos of the fault.
When you send the item back, please remember to include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault.
-Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
No. For specific items and high value deliveries we may request a signature on delivery.
-What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to email@example.com
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A SECURE DELIVERY ADDRESS. Make sure you check with your neighbors or anyone in your house that may have picked up the package prior to contacting us. Any item that is lost or stolen, but shows confirmed delivery, is NOT the responsibility of Eight3Five and it may not be covered by our shipping companies. If you are concerned about the delivery address, please consider shipping to work or an alternate address instead.
- Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have submitted your order, we have limited ability to make modifications. Please contact as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.
- How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
- Can I cancel a preordered item?
We can only cancel preorders up to 24 hours after the sale of the product. Preorder cancellations within 24 hours will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. Exclusions apply.