Foreword by Michael J. Fox
Preface by Christopher Lloyd
Great Scott! Go Back to the Future with Doc Brown and Marty McFly and celebrate the film’s 35th anniversary with this visually stunning look at the creation of one of the most beloved movie trilogies of all time.
Few films have made an impact on popular culture like the Back to the Future trilogy. This revised and expanded edition with officially licensed content goes behind the scenes to tell the complete story of the making of these hugely popular movies and how the adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown became an international phenomenon.
Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History Revised and Expanded Edition is a stunning journey into the creation of this beloved time-traveling saga and features hundreds of never-before-seen images from all three movies, along with rare concept art, storyboards, and other visual treasures.
The revised and expanded 35th anniversary edition includes incredible new features such as:
- 16 additional pages of new behind-the-scenes content
- USA Today front page insert from the original movie
The book also features exclusive interviews with key cast and crew members—including Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Robert Zemeckis, Bob Gale, Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall, Kathleen Kennedy, and more—and tells the complete story of the production of the movies, from the initial concept to the staging of iconic scenes such as the “Enchantment Under the Sea” dance and the hoverboard sequence. The book also delves into the wider Back to the Future universe, exploring the animated television show and Back to the Future: The Ride.
Written by Michael Klastorin—the production publicist on the second and third movies—with Back to the Future expert Randal Atamaniuk, this book delivers a range of surprises from the Universal Pictures archives and also includes a wealth of special removable items.
Comprehensive, compelling, and definitive, Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History Revised and Expanded Edition is the book that die-hard fans have been waiting for.
Removable items include:
- Hill Valley High School Tardy Slip
- Back to the Future The Ride security pass
- Save the Clocktower leaflet
- Sepia photograph of Marty and Doc from Part III
- Marty’s note to Doc from the first film with the envelope
- George McFly’s book
- Jaws 19 movie poster
- George and Lorraine’s prom photo
- Doc’s flux capacitor sketch from the first film
- Doc’s note to Marty from 1885
- Biff one dollar bill from Part II
- Blast from the Past receipt from Part II
- Lenticular version of the iconic McFly family photo from the first film
© 2020 Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN 10: 0063073048
Imprint: Harper Design
On Sale: November 3, 2020
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept PayPal, Klarna & Afterpay and shopify pay. When you place an order on our website, your payment method will be charged at the time of purchase.
I’ve just placed an order. How long will it take to ship my order?
Our typical processing time is 2-3 business days. During busier periods, shipping exclusives and holidays this time may extend up to 5-7 business days.
We don’t not ship during weekends or holidays, please take this into consideration when placing orders.
I’ve just received my order and I have damaged or missing items. What do I do?
Please reach out to us within 7 days of receiving your order at email@example.com.
Please include your name, address and order number so we can confirm your order details and resolve the issue asap.
For missing items please include pictures of the shipping box and items received. For damaged items please provide images of the shipping box and the broken items.
I have emailed you, how long does it take to hear back?
Please allow up 2-3 business days for one of our team members to respond. If you’re trying to return or report a damage or loss the date you emailed will be taken into account as the timeframe date on any returns or concerns regarding orders.
Our team do not respond to emails on weekends or holidays, please have patience and we will get back to you.
I have contacted you on Instagram/Facebook/TikTok and didn’t hear back. Why not?
For privacy and protection purposes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot discuss personal information or divulge details about an order through our social channels.
I’ve preordered an item and it’s delayed. Why do you not have any updates?
We release updates as we receive them from the manufacturers. If we have not updated our preorders page this means we do not have any update from the manufacturer.
Unfortunately with all preorders there is always a risk of delays, especially with more complex designs.
If you are not happy to wait for your preorder, please contact us and we can cancel and refund the full amount.
For most recent updates on our preorders please visit our updates page here.
I’ve ordered a preorder and it’s delayed. Can I cancel?
Yes, absolutely. Email us and we will cancel and refund back to your original payment method.
I’ve ordered a preorder and they’re sold out. Am I guaranteed the item?
If you place and complete your order and have a confirmation email, your order for a preordered product is guaranteed.
Your exclusive is sold out. Will it restock?
Unless otherwise noted, we never restock our exclusives.
We release them on a limited edition basis and do not restock.
Collectibles & Licensed Products
Are your products Authentic/Licensed?
Yes! Absolutely. All of our collectibles are authentic from the original maker/manufacturer or from an authorised reseller. We don't deal in fakes. Our bags and licensed items are also all officially licensed from reputable companies.
Are your collectibles in stock?
Unless otherwise noted in the product description as a Preorder or coming soon, everything listed for sale is in stock and will ship within 2-3 business days.
Shipping & Returns
If you select next day or 2 day shipping, please allow processing time of 24-48 business hours.
Where does Eight3Five ship to?
We ship to all 50 states.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship within the USA and Canada. For Loungefly purchases in Europe please visit our partner website www.hooksuk.co.uk
What is your return policy?
- All returns must be requested within 21 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- We do not offer free returns. If you wish to return an item please contact us at email@example.com in order to initiate a return.
- If your item has arrived damaged or defective, please contact us with photos at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess the damage and offer the best available options.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in their original packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods Eight3five reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- Once foods are received please allow 2-3 business days for your item(s) to be inspected and refunded.
- We cannot be responsible for damaged boxes. We do everything within our power to make sure your items are well packaged, however, we understand that not all mail carriers treat our packages with the same care and attention as we would like. If an item arrives badly damaged please contact us with your name, email, order number and photos of the damage at email@example.com and we will assess damage on a case by case basis. We understand that the box/packaging is art itself, however, Eight3five Inc will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging and cannot replace packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear, socks & Earrings.
Do I need to sign for my Eight3five package?
For select high value items we will request a signature on delivery.
I don't see a refund on my credit card. What should I do now?
It typically takes 5-7 business days for a refund to show up on a credit card. If it has been longer than 10 business days and you do not see the refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, tracking return information, and the items you returned. We aim to respond within 24-48 hours.
What if my Eight3five order is lost?
If by chance a package is lost in transit we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue but we kindly ask that you must report your lost package to the carrier before reaching out to Contact@eight3five.com.
Please notify us within 7 days of lost or missing packages.
We cannot be held responsible for porch pirates. If your package is over $100 in value and marked as delivered, a police report is required by the shipping carrier to submit a loss.
Is it possible to modify my order once it is placed?
Once you have placed your order we have a limited time to cancel or modify orders. Please reach out to us immediately if you wish to cancel or modify your order.
How do I track my Eight3five order once it is placed?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
Where do I enter a promo code?
Please enter your promotional code in the box that says “Discount code” on the checkout page and hit the “Apply” button.
How many promo codes can I enter?
Only one promotional code will be honored per order.
The Discount code I have doesn't work.
We reserve the right to limit the use of our discount codes. We currently do not offer discount codes for our limited edition, collectible & exclusive items.
For customer inquiries regarding recent orders, shipping, or processing a return, please email us at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a team member to get back to you.
EIGHT3FIVE INC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL/REFUND ORDERS AT ANYTIME DUE TO STOCK LIMITATIONS, QUALITY PROBLEMS, INACCURATE INFORMATION FROM CUSTOMER, FRAUD RISK ANALYSIS OR ANY OTHER REASON.